Marks Sheet - This option is used to generate the marks sheet of the student.
Note- Before generating mark sheet please check you have performed the following operations ( If not then do them respectively)-
- Subject Entry*
- Division Setting
- Grade Subject Entry
- Desc. Indicators
- New Entry*
- Modify ( If you want to edit or delete exam)
- Admit Card/ Desk Slip/ Time Table* ( Admit Card generation is compulsory )
- Marks Entry*
- Grade Marks Entry
- Result Calculation*
Follow the below mentioned steps to process Subject Entry -
- Click on Exam CBSE Module
- Select Mark Sheet option
- Select Shift, Class, Stream & Section.
- Click on View Exam button.
- Select Exam one by one.
- Or click on Select All ( Exam ) option to select all exam.
- Select option Final or Provisional.
- Select Format for Result.
- Click on View Result button to view the Result.
- Click on Final Result button to Generate the Marksheet.
- Click on the Print All button to Print all student's Mark Sheets.
- Click on Export All button to Export all student's Mark Sheets.
- After clicking on the View Result button the result will show in relative fields.
- After clicking Final Result button result will display in the new window.