Marks Entry - This option is used to enter the obtained marks of the student in the exam.
Follow the below mentioned steps to process Subject Entry -
- Click on Exam CBSE Module.
- Select Marks Entry option.
- Select Shift, Class, Stream & Section.
- Click on Load Records button.
- The students' record will display.
- You can sort the record by Reg No., Roll No or Name.
- Now fill marks according to the subjects.
- Click on Calculate Total button to add marks.
- Click on Absent button if the selected student is absent at exam date.
- Click on Save button to Save the record.
- Click on Print button to print the record.
- Click on Cancel button to cancel the update.
- Now you record will be successfully saved.