How to Deposit Fees of Student
Modified on: Thu, 5 Dec, 2019 at 11:14 AM
New Entry - This option is used for deposit the fees of students.
- Before depositing the fees of student please make sure that the class fee structure of that class has been set from go to Class Fee option of Admin module.
- Also make sure that you have allowed the fees of student from Fee Setting option of Fee Module.
Follow the below mentioned steps to deposit the fees of student
- Click on Fee/ Fee Installment module.
- Click on New Entry option.
- Following Window opens.
- Search Student via Reg No or Sr No. ( Enter Reg No or Sr No and click on Search button)
- The student record will show on blank boxes.
- Click on Find student button to search students. ( If you don't have Reg No. or Sr No.)
- Here you can find the student by the different type of searching.
- Select All to show all records.
- Or select Shift [▼], Class [▼], Stream [▼] and Section [▼] to filter the students record.
- Or write the name in the blank box to search by name.
- Select Reg No, Sr No, Name, Father Name, Address (M), Mob No (M) Address (P) Mob No (P) to sort record by these options.
- Double click on the student whose fees you want to deposit.
- After searching for student select Pay Month for which you want to deposit the fees.
- Click on Calculate Fee to calculate the total fee.
- After clicking Calculate Fee button all fees are displayed in blank boxes.
- The fee structure will displayed on the right side as follows.
- Now fill Paid Amount in Paid field.
- If any Discount is given then fill it in Discount field.
- Fill the reason for the discount in the Narration field.
- Click on Submit button to deposit the fees.
Note - As you click on Submit button the fees will be deposited and you cannot cancel it.
- Following window opens.
Note- To set payment mode go to Payment Mode option of Admin module.
- Select the Payment Mode by which the student is depositing the fees (Cash, Cheque, etc.)
- Fill the Reference No & Remark (if required).
- If payment mode is cheque then write Bank Name.
- Now click on Save button.
- After clicking on Save button a new window will open with this message- "Fee Submit Successfully. Do you want to Print Fee Receipt (Y/N)?"
- Click on Yes button if you want to print the fee receipt.
- Otherwise click on No button if you don't want to print the fee receipt.
- Now click on Print button to Print fee receipt or click on the Export button to export this in pdf or excel format.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.