Division Setting - This option is used to define Result, Division and Remarks based on percentage
Follow the below mentioned steps to process Division Setting -
- Click on Exam Module.
- Select Division Setting option.
- Select New option to add new division setting.
- Write Setting Name.
- Fill Max Value
- Fill Min Value
- Write Grade/ Division according to Max & Min Value.
- Write Remark as- Excellent, Good etc.
- Write Result as- Pass, Failed etc.
- Click to Add button to add the setting.
- The added setting will show on the right side.
- To remove any setting click on Remove button.
- Now click on Save button.
- Your setting will be saved successfully.
- On the Right Hand Side, go to Apply Setting section to apply added settings on classes.
- Select Shift.
- Now Select Classes on which the setting is to be applied.
- Now go to the bottom of the window and Select Setting name as you saved the setting name.
- Click on Apply Setting button to apply the setting.
- Your settings will be applied successfully.