New Entry - This option is used to create the New Exam.
Follow the below mentioned steps to process new Exam Entry -
- Click on Exam Module.
- Select New Entry option.
- Select Exam Type as- Unit Test, Half Yearly, etc.
- Select Exam Term as- 1, 2, 3 etc.
- Write Exam Code (Exam Name)
- Select Exam Start Date
- Select Exam End Date
- Exam Start Date will be the first day of Examination.
- Exam End Date will be the last day of Examination.
- To add new Exam Type click on ADD.
- Write the Exam Type.
- Click on the +Add button to this type.
- Click on -Remove button to remove this type.
- Select Shift.
- Check the Class then Select any Class.
- Check the Stream then Select any Stream.
- Check the Section then Select any Section.
- Click on Load Subject button.
After Clicking on Load Subject Button
- Now click on Max. Marks, Pass Mark, Grace Marks, Start Time, End Time & Date.
- Then first click on Add Marks button and then click on Save button to create the exam.
- If you don't want to save this click on Cancel button.
- When you click on Start Time or End Time a new window will open where you set the exam timing.
- To set this timing to all exams click on Set Default to All button.
Finally Press the Add Marks then Save button to create the exam
Note - Before starting a new entry in the exam, please process Subject Entry, Grade Subject Entry and Division Setting.