User Account- This option is used to Create/Modify user account.
Follow the below mentioned steps to Create new user account -
- Click on Admin Module.
- Select User Account option.
- Select New User option to create a new user.
- Write Name.
- Write Designation.
- Write Login Name ( Login Id )
- Write Password
- Confirm your Password.
- To add Profile Photo click on Browse Photo button and select photo which you want to set as your profile photo.
- Select modules which you want to give access to the new user.
- Or select Active All to give the user access to all modules.
- Click on Save button to create the user account.
Note - Once you have created the new user account, you can logout and again login using the newly created user account
Follow the below mentioned steps to Change Password of existing user account -
- Select Modify User option to create a new user.
- Click on Change Pass button
- Select the Login Name whose password is to be changed
- Write your old Password
- Write your New Password
- Confirm your Password
- Click on Save button to update the user account
Note: After clicking on Save button, you can logout and again login with your new password to verify the updated password
Follow the below mentioned steps to Change Module Access Authority of existing user account -
- Select the User Account whose authority is to be modified
- Give authority to access modules by clicking on the Active option available on the right side of each module name
- Click on the Update button to save the updated access rights
Note: After clicking on Save button, you can logout and again login to verify the updated module access rights